Are you an ART lover?
The Barcelona Art Passport or ARTICKET is the perfect option if you like art, if you are in Barcelona or you will be within the next 12 months. It is easy to use, practical to carry and cheaper than going to all museums separately. Do you want to know more about this excellent Art Passport?
What is included in the Articket?
- 6 best museums of Barcelona
- Skip-the-line access to all museums
- Permanent and temporary exhibitions
What are the benefits of Articket?
- Save a 45% on the normal admission price
- Valid for 12 months since date of purchase
- Free entrance for children under 16 years old
How much is the Articket?
The Articket costs 30€, which would be 58€ if you bought tickets for all museums separately, saving a 45% on the price. Here are the individual prices for each museum:
- Picasso Museum: 12€
- National Museum of Art in Catalonia: 12€
- Fundació Joan Miró: 12€
- MACBA: 10€
- CCCB: 6€
- Fundació Antoni Tápies: 7€
What should I have in mind?
- Articket is valid for 12 months
- You can only visit each museum once
- Obtain the Art Passport online or at any of the 6 museums included
- Skip-the-line access is not applicable to groups
Click here for more information on the Articket!
I highly recommend the pass as it allows you to visit 6 different museums at your pace and much cheaper than visiting them separately. If you are in Barcelona for a short stay, you can organize your “Art route” in 1, 2 or 3 days as your pass won’t run out of date. I also recommend purchasing the tickets online as you will only have to print the voucher and then hand it in to any of the 6 museums. In return, you will obtain the Art Passport which will be stamped every time you enter one of the six museums, just like a proper Passport.
Book your online tickets NOW!